Wednesday 6 February 2008

Pancakes

This is Paul. Paul is doing a very important thing – he is skilfully flipping a pancake, the destiny of which is to end up in my happy stomach, hence the importance of the act.
Paul has the most amazing lips I have ever seen and gives hugs that make you feel safe and warm indeed. On top of making really good pancakes.

But before you start having wrong ideas, here’s Paul again, this time with Vincenzo, the host of the pancake evening. Vincenzo and Paul are an item. Sort of. Long story. Vincenzo is a very kind person, when he’s not bullying me, that is, and he seems to enjoy bullying me quite a lot. Paul usually joins in, if he doesn’t start it. But then Vincenzo calls me “snowflake” and I forgive him. Paul, as I’ve already mentioned, makes pancakes, which also inspires forgiveness.

Finally, this is Bernie trying to flip a pancake. She succeeded, but I failed to catch it. Sorry. Bernie makes me happy. She calls herself a tramp disguised as a teacher and when she dances, the world is a much happier place (although she thinks that I’m making fun of her when I say it, I’m not. I really think that).So here are some of the people that I’ve met here in Brum. I shall introduce more at a later date. All this, I suppose, to avoid talking about my new school since I haven’t yet decided what I think about it really.

No comments: