Friday 29 February 2008

Just how drained I am

I slept through an earthquake. Literally. Chimneys were falling down, buildings were rocking, and I slept. There you have it.
Am going to London tomorrow to spend an evening with Caz over a nice dinner that we will have cooked together, a nice bottle of wine or two and a movie. And to forget about Vile Year 9 for a few hours. And the assignment. And the Whole School Issues Log Book. And the lesson plans. And the lesson evaluations. And the behaviour management procedures. And the long term plans. And the incident reports. And the Learning Journal. And the teaching ressources, worksheets, power point presentations and other related papers, be it physical or digital, that I should be producing this weekend. And having to punish students I really don't want to punish. To forget about being a teacher and pretend to have a life. Just for a few hours. Hope that's not too much to ask.

No comments: