Friday 1 February 2008

Flugzeuge im Bauch

I don’t think I will ever cease to be amazed by how well English girls tolerate the cold. The state of undress in which some of them walk the streets chills me to the bones. All that to save the pound on the cloakroom. That for a random thought of the day.





As for the jazz concert, well, it wasn’t a jazz concert. It was salsa, a precision he had omitted to make and I overlooked when checking the place’s web site. Don’t get me wrong, I like good salsa, but it’s not the same. He was sure I was going to enjoy it, I was sure I wasn’t going to enjoy it as much as last Friday’s gig. I suppose we were both right.

It was fun, but… he is really gorgeous and I am really tired.
Back home, as I was falling asleep, I couldn’t help nostalgically remembering my innocence when I fell in love for the first time. The sole problem back then was ‘he likes me, he likes me not’. Now the question is how bad can he mess me up. Or rather how bad will I mess myself up over this one. And the only answer available is ‘we shall see’.

No comments: