Friday 21 March 2008

(not)working when I should be (not)working

Yesterday night I set my alarm clock as usual. It rang at 6.20 as usual. I turned it off and went back to sleep. That was a moment of sheer happiness.
It’s spring holiday, ladies and gentleman, no more early mornings for two weeks.
In three days I will be in France, on a cheese, bread and wine diet. Although I have to say that for some reason I am persuaded that in a few days I will start missing work. I know it’s not quite sane, but on the other hand, it is a solid proof that I am meant to be a teacher. But for now, idleness is bliss. Not that I’m capable of being idle. There’s always something that needs doing anyway. Thank God lunch with Naomi forces me to get out of the house, otherwise I just might spend the whole day… working.

No comments: